As a new patient of Dr. Oscar Mendoza, we want you to completely prepared and comfortable with the process of knee replacement surgery in Mexico. Knee replacement surgery is both a mental and emotional provision.
Education is the key in the preparation for a successful knee replacement surgery. Ask questions and become familiar with all instructions that are given to you by our surgeon, nurses and specialists.
Being proactive can lead to a successful outcome, both before and after surgery.
Dr. Oscar Mendoza’s Tips for After Surgery Success
- Avoiding repetitive heavy lifting
- Avoiding excessive stair climbing
- Maintain suitable weight and lifestyle
- Avoid sports such as jogging, aerobics and other high impact activities
- Thinking before you make any motion with your knee
- Avoiding physical activities involving stop-start motion or twisting
- Avoiding excessive bending
- Do not lift or push heavy objects
- Do not kneel
Contact Dr. Oscar Mendoza Orthopedic ClinicHow can we contact you? Intend To Proceed Contact By
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.