As a new patient of Dr. Oscar Mendoza, we want you to completely prepared and comfortable with the process of knee replacement surgery in Mexico. Knee replacement surgery is both a mental and emotional provision.
Education is the key in the preparation for a successful knee replacement surgery. Ask questions and become familiar with all instructions that are given to you by our surgeon, nurses and specialists.
Being proactive can lead to a successful outcome, both before and after surgery.
Dr. Oscar Mendoza’s Tips for After Surgery Success
- Avoiding repetitive heavy lifting
- Avoiding excessive stair climbing
- Maintain suitable weight and lifestyle
- Avoid sports such as jogging, aerobics and other high impact activities
- Thinking before you make any motion with your knee
- Avoiding physical activities involving stop-start motion or twisting
- Avoiding excessive bending
- Do not lift or push heavy objects
- Do not kneel
Get a FREE quote for Knee Replacement
Once you click the button you will receive your quote in your email within a few minutes and we will never spam you.